We are a business community of professional and artistic associates. We have both developed and undeveloped space available to meet the needs of a business that is looking for that extra-special design. RAIL YARD is a refreshing opportunity for anyone growing weary of the traditional brick-and-mortar or stucco design, or becoming inconvenienced by a feeling of isolation, limited or paid parking, and/or lack of amenities, community, stimulation, innovation, connections and heart.
We are looking for established and growing businesses, as well as newly inspired professionals, who would like to benefit from referrals and collaborations with our existing companies. There are many ways that we can bring more business to you.
Regardless of your training, mission, vision, or focus... beauty, magic, comfort, fun, efficiency, collaboration, and spontaneity are all fostered by our remarkably vibrant community. CALL US and come see for yourself!
We believe you can become more at RAIL YARD!
Accelerate YOUR BUSINESS and your life!
RAIL YARD offers a community membership of professional associates. Memberships are offered to entrepreneurs, remote workers, and teams.
There are a variety of different levels of membership available at RAIL YARD:
- Private Offices for established professionals. Perfect for business owners or independent workers for a peaceful and secure work environment.
- Semi-Private Offices for more outgoing entrepreneurs. Best for social businesses that appreciate always being available to the community.
- Resident Desks are perfect for the people looking for a safe, collaborative, established location where they can leave their computers, files, etc.
- Full-Time Coworking is available for location-independent workers. Best for writers, developers, and other professionals who want to remain mobile.
- Part-Time Coworking for students or interns who are seeking a social community in which to work, share, or quickly grow their small projects.
- Artists Gallery is available to local artists on a rotational basis. Apply to become a RAIL YARD Featured Artist displaying in our dramatic gallery space.
- Online Community is also a possibility for those who rarely visit RAIL YARD, but would still like to stay in communication with community experts.
Become a part of something more stimulating, creative, innovative, interesting, and interactive than traditional office suites.
Complete this form to take the first step toward becoming a member of RAIL YARD...
MEET YOUR HOSTS-IN-RESIDENCE
Linda Robinson and Phil Perry have blended their passions and skills to create a truly unique work environment that keeps them inspired every day. Linda is an award-winning interior designer named the 2013 Master Of The Southwest by Phoenix Home and Garden Magazine. Phil is an artist- entrepreneur with deep experience in manufacturing and bringing highly successful products to market. Linda and Phil are very mindful people who guide with a light, delicate, but professionals touch, and working with them is a great pleasure!
Contact us for a private tour of the facilities, and for an in-depth discussion on how becoming a RAIL YARD Associate can complement and accelerate your business, and please your senses. Delight in our wide open spaces and the natural light that floods the work and meeting areas. Allow yourself to imagine working in this unique and distinctive environment!
CALL US AT (520) 284-2818 OR EMAIL US AT WORK@RAILYARDTUCSON.COM TODAY.
DISCOVER OUR COMMITMENT
TO THE ARTistry OF SPACE.
Join Other Professionals in a thriving, collaborative work environment
RAIL YARD is already bustling with the activities of interior designers, construction and design professionals, media/event production organizations, artists, photographers, defense and space experts, an internationally acclaimed custom furniture manufacturer, a luxury window-covering manufacturer, and onsite bookkeeping services.
We already sponsor four dynamic events at RAIL YARD every year:
A Fabric & Wall Covering Fair, a Market, a Design Weekend, and a GALA FUNDRAISER for the Tucson Arts Community. More events are in the planning stages, and we welcome your inquiries into sponsoring your own special events at the RAIL YARD.